Line Manager: CEO
Function: Marketing of Sky-Futures globally
Location: Hayes, UK – J3 M4
Commercial drones and associated technologies are among the most exciting sectors to recently emerge into the business world, with the market forecast to grow to over £100 billion by 2025.
Sky-Futures is one of the world’s leading commercial drone companies, delivering specialist drone-based commercial inspection, training, software and technical consultancy to some of the world’s largest companies. We are leading the drone revolution in our market, and are preparing for the next phase of growth in 2018 following a major investment in September 2017.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing professional to work in a demanding growth environment. The successful applicant will be a driven, proactive individual who has worked in the B2B Hi-Tech space preferably with success working across international markets. This is an opportunity for a results-oriented, hands-on Marketer to shape the organisation’s future and grow with our organisation.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Create, plan and execute marketing programs to build brand and generate qualified leads.
- Create and execute Lead Generation programmes
- Promote Sky-Futures brand as a world’s leading commercial drone organisation.
- Deliver a full PR program including writing press releases, maintaining media contacts lists.
- Work with the CEO to identify and manage speaking and networking opportunities
- Oline Marketing – drive all appropriate channels with marketing created content.
- Monitor online traffic across channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Website, etc) and provide analytics reports
- Plan and organise external Events
- Create and implement a Customer Marketing programme including Customer surveys
- Manage budget and vendors and be accountable for ROI of marketing programs
- Represent the organisation across relevant Customers, Prospects, Partners and Suppliers
- Analyse success
Personal Characteristic / Qualifications / Experience
- Marketing or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of proven experience in B2B marketing working across all marketing disciplines
- Strong technology skills and experience with CRM, Marketing Automation and Social Media tools.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic fast moving business environment
- Managerial experience – as it is expected you will head up a fast-growing Marketing team.
- Experience in Salesforce, Mailchimp, WordPress, HootSuite and other related digital marketing technologies
- Understanding of global markets
Attached CV or link to LinkedIn
Write an email stating your salary expectations, why you want the job and fit the role (500 words max)
No Agencies Under Any Circumstances
Should an agency send in unsolicited resume(s) these will become the property of Sky-Futures Ltd who will not pay any placement or fee to organisations who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.