Line Manager: CEO
Function: Sales of Sky-Futures globally
Location: Hayes, UK – J3 M4 with international travel
Commercial drones and associated technologies are among the most exciting sectors to recently emerge into the business world, with the market forecast to grow to over £100 billion by 2025.
Sky-Futures is one of the world’s leading commercial drone companies, delivering specialist drone-based commercial inspection, training, software and technical consultancy to some of the world’s largest companies. We are leading the drone revolution in our market, and are preparing for the next phase of growth in 2018 following a major investment in September 2017.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales professional to work in a demanding growth environment. The successful applicant will be a driven, proactive individual who has worked in the B2B Hi-Tech space with success working across international markets. This is an opportunity for a results-oriented, hands-on individual to shape the organisation’s future and grow with our organisation.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Experience of managing software sales teams.
- A record of recruiting, developing and retaining top class sales personnel
- Considerable sales success working for enterprise software companies with order values up to £1m.
- Worked for an entrepreneurial software vendor and achieved sales success in an emerging company as opposed to an established brand.
- Strong track record in new name/logo sales
- Proficiency in the areas of solution selling, contract negotiation, closing, cost / benefit analysis
- Proven sales success where value based selling was key and sales was driven by value; ROI, a strong business case and relationship selling
Proven ability to network, communicate and deal effectively with senior personnel (C level) within prospect and customer organisations
Personal Characteristic / Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in a technical /scientificsubject
- Sales experience of “early adopter” solutions
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions
- Drive, energy and determination to succeed in a growing company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. An effective and responsive communicator and presenter
- Strong intellect
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- A record of setting the highest ethical standards and ensuring they are adhered to
- Strong commitment to over-achievement
- Decisive and fair management style
- Consensus builder
- Strong motivator
- Process and detail orientated
Attached CV or link to LinkedIn
Write an email stating your salary expectations, why you want the job and fit the role (500 words max)
No Agencies Under Any Circumstances
Should an agency send in unsolicited resume(s) these will become the property of Sky-Futures Ltd who will not pay any placement or fee to organisations who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.